- Make a plan on how you want to store your items in your unit before you move in. This will save you time in the future, you only want to move your items once.
- Make sure to label your boxes on all sides. Stack your boxes with the heavier ones on the bottom and the lighter ones on top of them; you do not want your boxes to be crushed.
- Store your commonly used items in the front of your unit to save you time and effort.
- To protect your items cover them with moving pads, sheets, or light blankets.
- Check your unit monthly.
- Make sure that all appliances are clean and dry before storing them.
- Drain and clean all debris from all equipment before you store them.
American Personal Storage Facility Features
At American Personal Storage, we make it our business to ensure all of your storage needs are met. That starts with our clean and convenient facility located in Port St Lucie, FL. We have everything you need to simplify your storage experience. Enjoy the many perks we offer on site!
For business and residential self storage, no one does it better than American Personal Storage. Stop by our facility to learn more about the features we can offer you.
Features of Our Facility
- Climate Controlled
- Drive-up Access
- Boat Storage
- Auto Storage
- Online Bill Payment
- Military Discounts
- Free Dolly and Cart Use
- Do not store any food items.
- Do not give out your password, gate code or any information to anyone.
- Do not store any firearms or ammunition, explosives, flammable, odorous, noxious, corrosive hazardous or pollutant materials, such as paint, oil, or gasoline.
- Do not store jewels, furs, heirlooms, art works, collectibles, or irreplaceable items.
- Do not conduct business out of unit.
- Do not use the dumpster; it is for office use only.